Alberta's economy and statistics on a variety of topics
See the left-side menu above, or access new publications below.
Subscribe today to our online subscription service!
Except where noted, the following files are in pdf format and will open in a new window.
- Weekly - Economic
Review (March 24, 2017)
Economic commentary, statistics and indicators on the overall economy, labour market, price indices, household sector and business sector. Updated every Friday afternoon.
- Weekly - Alberta Economy - Indicators at a Glance (March 24, 2017)
Most recent data releases for key economic indicators relating to the overall economy, labour market, price indices, household sector and business sector. Updated every Friday afternoon.
- Monthly - Economic Trends (February 2017)
Analysis of current trends in Alberta’s economy. This month's Economic Trends is taken from the 2016-17 Third Quarter Fiscal Update and Economic Statement, released on February 23, 2017.
- Monthly - Labour Market Notes (March 2017)
Analysis of latest labour market data for Alberta.
- Quarterly/Yearly - Economic Outlook (Budget 2017, released March 16, 2017)
See also: Economic Outlook web page
- Quarterly - Demographic Statistics (4th Quarter of 2016, added March 2017)
Demographic statistics including population growth, births, deaths, international migrants and interprovincial migrants.
- Click here for updates from the Office of Statistics and Information.