Demographic Analysis and Reports
Demographic profiles and information on various aspects of the population such as, but not limited to, migrants, age cohorts, and fertility.
The following files are in pdf format and will open in a new window.
- Interprovincial Employees in Alberta: Industrial Profile by Major Region of Origin (Mar 28, 2017)
- A Profile of Interprovincial Employees in Alberta – 2012 Update (Sep 21, 2016)
- Demographic Trends in Alberta's Economic Regions (Dec 9, 2011)
- The Visible Minority Population: Recent Trends in Alberta and Canada (Aug 31, 2011)
- Fertility in Alberta (Jun 10, 2011)
- Migration Trends in Census Divisions: Fort McMurray, Calgary and Edmonton (Mar 11, 2011)
- Mortality in Alberta (Dec 17, 2010)
- Census Families in Alberta and Canada (Jul 28, 2010)
- International Migration in Alberta (Dec 21, 2009)
- Interprovincial Migration Patterns in Alberta (Sep 26, 2009)
- Non-permanent Residents in Alberta (May 21, 2009)
See other related documents
Jennifer Hansen, Manager, Demography and Social Statistics
Office of Statistics and Information
Alberta Treasury Board and Finance
8th floor, Federal Building
9820 - 107 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5K 1E7
To be connected toll-free in Alberta, dial 310-0000.