These documents contain commentary and statistics related to income and labour.
These statistics are available in PDF and CSV formats. See notes about using this data.
- March 31, 2017: Average Weekly Earnings (including overtime), Alberta *
- March 13, 2017: Income Support Caseload, Alberta *
- June 28, 2016: Employment Insurance Beneficiaries Receiving Regular Benefits, Alberta *
2011 National Household Survey Analysis – Income and Labour:
- October 17, 2013: Strong economy and young working households drive Alberta incomes
- July 9, 2013: In-depth look at Alberta’s workforce and post‑secondary education
Additional information and analysis based on the Census is available here.
* Statistics which are available in the Open Government Portal. There are no technical or legal restrictions for using the data.
Fareeza Khurshed, Manager, Statistical Services
Office of Statistics and Information
Alberta Treasury Board and Finance
8th floor, Federal Building
9820 - 107 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5K 1E7
To be connected toll-free in Alberta, dial 310-0000.