These documents contain commentary and statistics related to income and labour.
The following statistics are available in PDF and CSV formats. See notes about using this data.
- April 13, 2018: Income Support Caseload, Alberta *
- March 28, 2018: Average Weekly Earnings (including overtime), Alberta *
- June 28, 2016: Employment Insurance Beneficiaries Receiving Regular Benefits, Alberta *
Analysis of 2016 Census of Canada and 2011 National Household Survey (NHS) – Income and Labour:
- September 27, 2017: 2016 Census of Canada - Incomes
- October 17, 2013: 2011 NHS - Strong economy and young working households drive Alberta incomes
- July 9, 2013: 2011 NHS - In-depth look at Alberta’s workforce and post‑secondary education
Additional information and analysis based on the Census is available here.
Fareeza Khurshed, Manager, Statistical Services
Office of Statistics and Information
Alberta Treasury Board and Finance
8th floor, Federal Building
9820 - 107 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5K 1E7
To be connected toll-free in Alberta, dial 310-0000.