Office of Statistics and Information (OSI)The OSI is the Government of Alberta's statistical agency. Our purpose is to consolidate and develop social and economic statistics and information relating to Alberta.
General Information and Resources
These statistics are available in PDF (and in some cases, CSV format). See notes about using this data below. Items are removed from this list after six months, and are available in the categories above.
- November 21, 2017: Consumer Price Index, Year-Over-Year Percentage Change, Canada and Alberta *
- November 9, 2017: Income Support Caseload, Alberta *
- November 9, 2017: Real Gross Domestic Product at Market Prices, Annual Percent Change, Canada and Alberta *
- November 9, 2017: Preliminary Total Housing Starts in Alberta’s Major Urban Centres*
- November 2, 2017: Average Weekly Earnings (including overtime), Alberta *
- November 2, 2017: Light Crude Oil Reference Prices, Monthly (PDF); or CSV format **
- November 2, 2017: Successful Wells Drilled, Alberta (PDF); or CSV format **
- October 19, 2017: Alberta Population Pyramid (Age and Sex) - updated for 2017
- October 3, 2017: Heavy Crude Oil Reference Prices, Monthly (PDF); or CSV format **
- September 27, 2017: Alberta Quarterly Demographic Statistics (2nd Quarter of 2017)
and updated Data Tables: Alberta Components of Growth by Quarter and Alberta Quarterly Population Estimates
- September 27, 2017: 2016 Census of Canada Highlights - Incomes
- September 8, 2017: 2016 Census of Canada Highlights - Language Characteristics of Albertans
- August 11, 2017: Economic Multipliers 2013 (pdf and data tables)
- June 30, 2017: Alberta Population Projections (2017-2041) and Animated Population Projection Pyramids (1996-2041)
- June 16, 2017: 2016 Census of Canada Highlights - Structural Type of Dwelling and Collectives
- June 15, 2017: Alberta Quarterly Demographic Statistics (1st Quarter of 2017)
- June 12, 2017: The following documents have been added to Society and Community Statistics and were produced by the ministries of Treasury Board and Finance (Office of Statistics and Information) and Status of Women:
These information products are subject to licensing restrictions and are not considered Open Data. Please refer to the PDF for the Metadata Risk Considerations, and for the Data Source, who you may contact for more details.
If you have questions about any other documents, please contact us.