Office of Statistics and Information (OSI)The OSI is the Government of Alberta's statistical agency. Our purpose is to consolidate and develop social and economic statistics and information relating to Alberta.
General Information and Resources
These statistics are available in PDF (and in some cases, CSV format). See notes about using this data below. Items are removed from this list after six months, and are available in the categories above.
- June 27, 2017: Consumer Price Index, Year-Over-Year Percentage Change, Canada and Alberta *
- June 16, 2017: 2016 Census of Canada Highlights - Structural Type of Dwelling and Collectives
- June 15, 2017: Alberta Quarterly Demographic Statistics (1st Quarter of 2017)
and updated Data Tables: Alberta Components of Growth by Quarter and Alberta Quarterly Population Estimates
- June 12, 2017: The following documents have been added to Society and Community Statistics and were produced by the ministries of Treasury Board and Finance (Office of Statistics and Information) and Status of Women:
- June 12, 2017: Income Support Caseload, Alberta *
- June 12, 2017: Preliminary Total Housing Starts in Alberta’s Major Urban Centres*
- June 7, 2017: Successful Wells Drilled, Alberta (PDF); or CSV format **
- June 5, 2017: Heavy Crude Oil Reference Prices, Monthly (PDF); or CSV format **
- June 5, 2017: Light Crude Oil Reference Prices, Monthly (PDF); or CSV format **
- May 29, 2017: Average Weekly Earnings (including overtime), Alberta *
- May 19, 2017: 2016 Census of Canada Highlights - Age and Sex
- May 17, 2017: Geographic / Geospatial Statistics: Boundary Data Sets for Downloading added
- March 28, 2017: Demographic Spotlight: Interprovincial Employees in Alberta: Industrial Profile by Major Region of Origin
- March 23, 2017: Alberta Quarterly Demographic Statistics (4th Quarter of 2016)
- February 9, 2017: 2016 Census of Canada Highlights - Population and Dwelling Counts
These information products are subject to licensing restrictions and are not considered Open Data. Please refer to the PDF for the Metadata Risk Considerations, and for the Data Source, who you may contact for more details.
If you have questions about any other documents, please contact us.