Office of Statistics and Information (OSI)The OSI is the Government of Alberta's statistical agency. Our purpose is to consolidate and develop social and economic statistics and information relating to Alberta.
General Information and Resources
These statistics are available in PDF and CSV formats. See notes about using this data below. Items are removed from this list after six months, and are available in the categories above.
- December 2, 2016: Light Crude Oil Reference Prices, Monthly (PDF); or CSV format **
- November 28, 2016: Successful Wells Drilled, Alberta (PDF); or CSV format **
- November 24, 2016: Average Weekly Earnings (including overtime), Alberta *
- November 24, 2016: Consumer Price Index, Year-Over-Year Percentage Change, Canada and Alberta *
- November 24, 2016: Heavy Crude Oil Reference Prices, Monthly (PDF); or CSV format **
- November 24, 2016: Real Gross Domestic Product at Market Prices, Annual Percent Change, Canada and Alberta *
- November 9, 2016: Preliminary Total Housing Starts in Alberta’s Major Urban Centres*
- November 9, 2016: Income Support Caseload, Alberta *
- October 28, 2016: 2016 Alberta Spatial Price Survey added to Economic Statistics section
- October 19, 2016: Animation - Alberta Population Pyramid (Age and Sex) updated (1921 to 2016)
- September 28, 2016: Alberta Quarterly Demographic Statistics (2nd Quarter of 2016)
and updated Data Tables - Alberta Components of Growth by Quarter
- September 21, 2016: Demographic Spotight: A Profile of Interprovincial Employees in Alberta – 2012 Update
- September 7, 2016: Population projections (2016 - 2041) by 8 Economic Regions
- June 28, 2016: Employment Insurance Beneficiaries Receiving Regular Benefits, Alberta *
- June 21, 2016: Population projections (2016 - 2041) by single year of age and sex, based on the component method
- June 16, 2016: Alberta Quarterly Demographic Statistics (1st Quarter of 2016)
- June 16, 2016: Natural Gas Reference Price, Alberta *
- June 14, 2016: Value of Building Permits, Alberta *
* These statistics are available in the Open Government Portal. There are no technical or legal restrictions for using the data.
These information products are subject to licensing restrictions and are not considered Open Data. Please refer to the PDF for the Metadata Risk Considerations, and for the Data Source, who you may contact for more details.
If you have questions about any other documents, please contact us.