Office of Statistics and Information (OSI)The OSI is the Government of Alberta's statistical agency. Our purpose is to consolidate and develop social and economic statistics and information relating to Alberta.
General Information and Resources
These statistics are available in PDF (and in some cases, CSV format). See notes about using this data below. Items are removed from this list after 3 months, and are available in the categories above.
+ These documents were produced by Office of Statistics and Information and Status of Women.
- May 18, 2018: Consumer Price Index, Year-Over-Year Percentage Change, Canada and Alberta *
- May 10, 2018: Income Support Caseload, Alberta *
- May 8, 2018: Preliminary Total Housing Starts in Alberta’s Major Urban Centres*
- May 7, 2018: Women in Alberta: Education +
- May 7, 2018: Heavy Crude Oil Reference Prices, Monthly (PDF); or CSV format **
- May 1, 2018: Light Crude Oil Reference Prices, Monthly (PDF); or CSV format **
- May 1, 2018: Successful Wells Drilled, Alberta (PDF); or CSV format **
- April 26, 2018: Average Weekly Earnings (including overtime), Alberta *
- April 9, 2018: Women in Alberta: Population +
- March 29, 2018: 2016 Census of Canada Highlights: Labour
- March 22, 2018: Alberta Quarterly Demographic Statistics (4th Quarter of 2017)
and updated Data Tables: Alberta Components of Growth by Quarter and Alberta Quarterly Population Estimates
Subscribe today to receive publications from the Office of Statistics and Information via email.
These information products are subject to licensing restrictions and are not considered Open Data. Please refer to the PDF for the Metadata Risk Considerations, and for the Data Source, who you may contact for more details.
If you have questions about any other documents, please contact us.