Office of Statistics and Information (OSI)The OSI is the Government of Alberta's statistical agency. Our purpose is to consolidate and develop social and economic statistics and information relating to Alberta.
General Information and Resources
These statistics are available in PDF (and in some cases, CSV format). See notes about using this data below. Items are removed from this list after six months, and are available in the categories above.
- September 13, 2017: Preliminary Total Housing Starts in Alberta’s Major Urban Centres*
- September 11, 2017: Income Support Caseload, Alberta *
- September 8, 2017: 2016 Census of Canada Highlights - Language Characteristics of Albertans
- September 8, 2017: Heavy Crude Oil Reference Prices, Monthly (PDF); or CSV format **
- August 31, 2017: Average Weekly Earnings (including overtime), Alberta *
- August 31, 2017: Light Crude Oil Reference Prices, Monthly (PDF); or CSV format **
- August 29, 2017: Successful Wells Drilled, Alberta (PDF); or CSV format **
- August 23, 2017: Consumer Price Index, Year-Over-Year Percentage Change, Canada and Alberta *
- August 11, 2017: Economic Multipliers 2013 (pdf and data tables)
- June 30, 2017: Alberta Population Projections (2017-2041) and Animated Population Projection Pyramids (1996-2041)
- June 16, 2017: 2016 Census of Canada Highlights - Structural Type of Dwelling and Collectives
- June 15, 2017: Alberta Quarterly Demographic Statistics (1st Quarter of 2017)
and updated Data Tables: Alberta Components of Growth by Quarter and Alberta Quarterly Population Estimates
- June 12, 2017: The following documents have been added to Society and Community Statistics and were produced by the ministries of Treasury Board and Finance (Office of Statistics and Information) and Status of Women:
- May 19, 2017: 2016 Census of Canada Highlights - Age and Sex
- May 17, 2017: Geographic / Geospatial Statistics: Boundary Data Sets for Downloading added
These information products are subject to licensing restrictions and are not considered Open Data. Please refer to the PDF for the Metadata Risk Considerations, and for the Data Source, who you may contact for more details.
If you have questions about any other documents, please contact us.