Office of Statistics and Information (OSI)The OSI is the Government of Alberta's statistical agency. Our purpose is to consolidate and develop social and economic statistics and information relating to Alberta.
General Information and Resources
These statistics are available in PDF and CSV formats. See notes about using this data below. Items are removed from this list after six months, and are available in the categories above.
- May 19, 2017: 2016 Census of Canada Highlights - Age and Sex
- May 17, 2017: Geographic / Geospatial Statistics: Boundary Data Sets for Downloading added
- May 16, 2017: Income Support Caseload, Alberta *
- May 11, 2017: Successful Wells Drilled, Alberta (PDF); or CSV format **
- May 11, 2017: Preliminary Total Housing Starts in Alberta’s Major Urban Centres*
- May 5, 2017: Average Weekly Earnings (including overtime), Alberta *
- May 5, 2017: Heavy Crude Oil Reference Prices, Monthly (PDF); or CSV format **
- May 5, 2017: Light Crude Oil Reference Prices, Monthly (PDF); or CSV format **
- April 27, 2017: Consumer Price Index, Year-Over-Year Percentage Change, Canada and Alberta *
- March 28, 2017: Demographic Spotlight: Interprovincial Employees in Alberta: Industrial Profile by Major Region of Origin
- March 23, 2017: Alberta Quarterly Demographic Statistics (4th Quarter of 2016)
and updated Data Tables: Alberta Components of Growth by Quarter and Alberta Quarterly Population Estimates
- February 9, 2017: 2016 Census of Canada Highlights - Population and Dwelling Counts
- December 15, 2016: Alberta Quarterly Demographic Statistics (3rd Quarter of 2016)
- November 24, 2016: Real Gross Domestic Product at Market Prices, Annual Percent Change, Canada and Alberta *
These information products are subject to licensing restrictions and are not considered Open Data. Please refer to the PDF for the Metadata Risk Considerations, and for the Data Source, who you may contact for more details.
If you have questions about any other documents, please contact us.