Office of Statistics and Information (OSI)The OSI is the Government of Alberta's statistical agency. Our purpose is to consolidate and develop social and economic statistics and information relating to Alberta.
General Information and Resources
These statistics are available in PDF and CSV formats. See notes about using this data below. Items are removed from this list after six months, and are available in the categories above.
- October 21, 2016: Light Crude Oil Reference Prices, Monthly (PDF); or CSV format **
- October 21, 2016: Heavy Crude Oil Reference Prices, Monthly (PDF); or CSV format **
- October 19, 2016: Animation - Alberta Population Pyramid (Age and Sex) updated (1921 to 2016)
- October 13, 2016: Preliminary Total Housing Starts in Alberta’s Major Urban Centres*
- October 5, 2016: Income Support Caseload, Alberta *
- October 5, 2016: Successful Wells Drilled, Alberta (PDF); or CSV format **
- September 29, 2016: Average Weekly Earnings (including overtime), Alberta *
- September 28, 2016: Alberta Quarterly Demographic Statistics (2nd Quarter of 2016)
and updated Data Tables - Alberta Components of Growth by Quarter
- September 23, 2016: Consumer Price Index, Year-Over-Year Percentage Change, Canada and Alberta *
- September 21, 2016: Demographic Spotight: A Profile of Interprovincial Employees in Alberta – 2012 Update
- September 7, 2016: Population projections (2016 - 2041) by 8 Economic Regions
- June 28, 2016: Employment Insurance Beneficiaries Receiving Regular Benefits, Alberta *
- June 21, 2016: Population projections (2016 - 2041) by single year of age and sex, based on the component method
- June 16, 2016: Alberta Quarterly Demographic Statistics (1st Quarter of 2016)
- June 16, 2016: Natural Gas Reference Price, Alberta *
- June 14, 2016: Value of Building Permits, Alberta *
* These statistics are available in the Open Government Portal. There are no technical or legal restrictions for using the data.
These information products are subject to licensing restrictions and are not considered Open Data. Please refer to the PDF for the Metadata Risk Considerations, and for the Data Source, who you may contact for more details.
If you have questions about any other documents, please contact us.