If you have any questions, please contact the OSI.
** Statistics which are subject to licensing restrictions. Please contact the data source specified in the PDF .
These statistics are available in PDF (and in some cases, CSV format). See notes about using this data.
- July 14, 2017: Preliminary Total Housing Starts in Alberta’s Major Urban Centres*
- June 12, 2017: The following documents were produced by the ministries of Treasury Board and Finance (Office of Statistics and Information) and Status of Women:
- June 14, 2016: Value of Building Permits, Alberta *
- June 24, 2015: Hospitalization Rates, Canada, Provinces and Territories (PDF); or CSV format **
- June 10, 2015: Traffic Fatality Rates, Canada, Provinces and Territories (PDF); or CSV format **
- May 8, 2015: Disabling Injury Rates by Major Industry Sector, Alberta (PDF); or CSV format **
- May 8, 2015: Lost-Time Claim Rates by Major Industry Sector, Alberta (PDF); or CSV format **
- May 17, 2016: Aboriginal People in Alberta: A Regional Perspective
- May 9, 2013: Highlights of Ethnocultural Diversity and Aboriginal Peoples
- September 18, 2013: Spotlight on Immigrants in Alberta
- October 30, 2012: Language Characteristics of Albertans
- September 21, 2012: Families, Households and Marital Status
- September 21, 2012: Structural Type of Dwellings and Collectives
- February 8, 2012: Population and Dwelling Counts
- May 29, 2012: Age and Sex
Additional information and analysis based on the 2006 Census is available here.