Alberta Provincial Electoral Divisions - 2011 Profiles
Data Compiled from the 2011 Census of Canada and National Household Survey
Electoral Boundaries are defined by the Alberta Electoral Divisions Act, Chapter E-4.1, 2010. Provincial Electoral Divisions (PEDs) are territorial units represented by an elected Member to serve in the Alberta Provincial Legislative Assembly.
These profiles provide detailed demographic and socio-economic information for Alberta's Provincial Electoral Divisions. Data have been specifically tabulated from the 2011 Census of Canada and National Household Survey.
There is also an interactive map where you can view different characteristics of the population by PED.
- We strongly recommend that users download and refer to the Technical Notes and Definitions document.
- To find your PED, use the search tools available on the Elections Alberta website.
Summary or Combined PED Profiles, Tables and Maps:
Provincial Electoral Divisions - Individual Profiles:
- PDF files (individual profiles for each of the 87 PEDs - each file includes a map on the last page)
- 2011 Census of Canada and National Household Survey Data (complete data for all 87 PEDs)
- Excel files (Alberta, Calgary area, Edmonton area and individual files with selected data for each of the 87 PEDs)
Jennifer Hansen, Manager, Demography and Social Statistics
Office of Statistics and Information
Alberta Treasury Board and Finance
8th floor, Federal Building
9820 - 107 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5K 1E7
To be connected toll-free in Alberta, dial 310-0000.