How to Become Part of the Treasury Board and Finance Team
Thank you for your interest in employment with Treasury Board and Finance.
Instructions - How to View and Apply for Jobs Online:
To view and/or apply for a position, click on the appropriate link below, and search for the Job ID # or title of the job that you are interested in.
- I am not currently an employee of the Government of Alberta
- I am currently employed by the Government of Alberta
- Senior Manager, Public Sector Pension Policy (SM1) (Job ID #1041763) – closing date April 26, 2017 – OPEN
Please note: Limited Competitions are available to employees currently appointed to positions in the Alberta Public Service.
Please visit the Government of Alberta Jobs website to check on the status of competitions.
The advertisement for the competition will indicate the closing date for the competition as well as the date(s) that interviews will be held. The recruitment process takes approximately 6 weeks and includes interview(s), reference checks, academic credential verification and security clearance. All candidates who are interviewed will be notified of their status once the recruitment process has been completed.
Applicants must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or eligible to work in Canada.
- Open competitions are available to the general public and current public service employees.
- Limited competitions are available to employees currently appointed to positions within the Alberta Public Service.
Alberta Employment and Immigration provides an assessment service that compares educational qualifications from countries other than Canada to provincial educational standards: