Please use the Government of Alberta feedback form.
NOTE: Do not mail tax returns to this address.
Click here for contact information about taxes in Alberta.
Alberta Treasury Board and Finance
Ninth Floor, 9820 - 107 Street
Edmonton, Alberta, T5K 1E7
780-427-3035 - Monday to Friday, 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Toll free within Alberta: dial 310-0000, then 780-427-3035.
Or contact the Alberta Call Centre at 310-0000.
For technical questions or comments regarding this website, please send us an email.
Contact Information for
Individuals & Families
Information about Alberta personal income tax:
Note: if you have questions about your own personal income taxes, or you are mailing a personal income tax return:
Contact Information for
Programs administered by
Tax & Revenue Administration (TRA)
Questions about ePay, Alberta corporate tax, insurance premiums tax, fuel tax, tobacco tax, tourism levy, Emergency 911 Levy, International Fuel Tax Agreement, Alberta Indian Tax Exemption program and Health Cost Recovery program:
Questions about the GST-free Entities List:
Questions about the Unclaimed Property program:
The offices of Alberta Treasury Board and Finance will be closed for these holidays in 2015-2016:
- Thursday, December 24, 2015 – Friday, January 1, 2016 inclusive
- Monday, February 15, 2016 (Family Day)
- Friday, March 25, 2016 (Good Friday)
- Monday, March 28, 2016 (Easter Monday)
- Monday, May 23, 2016 (Victoria Day)
- Friday, July 1, 2016 (Canada Day)
- Monday, August 1, 2016 (Civic Holiday)
- Monday, September 5, 2016 (Labour Day)
- Monday, October 10, 2016 (Thanksgiving)
- Friday, November 11, 2016 (Remembrance Day)
- Monday, December 26, 2016 – Monday, January 2, 2017 inclusive
Telephone numbers for government employees are available in the online Government of Alberta Staff Directory.
You can access Alberta government offices toll-free from anywhere in the province by calling the Government of Alberta Call Centre at 310-0000. After dialing 310–0000, you will have the option of entering the number you need or holding/pressing zero for operator assistance.
Outside Alberta, call 1-area code-number (long distance charges will apply).
Government of Alberta departments are open for business from 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday. The Government of Alberta Call Centre at 310-0000 offers an automated message service for evening, holiday and weekend callers.