Legislation administered by Alberta Treasury Board and Finance
The following Bills are available on the Legislative Assembly website.
If the Bill is passed and receives Royal Assent, the applicable legislation is then made available on the Queen's Printer website. Links to the Queen's Printer versions are available below for your convenience.
- Bill 15: Tax Statutes Amendment Act, 2017 (Royal Assent - June 7, 2017)
- Bill 13: Securities Amendment Act, 2017 (Royal Assent - June 7, 2017)
- Bill 10: Appropriation Act, 2017 (Royal Assent - May 4, 2017)
- Bill 5: Appropriation (Interim Supply) Act, 2017 (Royal Assent - March 30, 2017)
- Bill 4: Appropriation (Supplementary Supply) Act, 2017 (Royal Assent - March 30, 2017)
Following are links to legislation and associated regulations administered by Alberta Treasury Board and Finance. The links will open in a separate window as text versions except where noted. The documents are stored on the Queen's Printer (QP) website. Please see information about the Queen's Printer and their copyright and disclaimer.
Regulations are consolidated up to the most recent amendments as soon as possible. The most recent amendment regulation which has been consolidated is noted at the top of each main regulation (where applicable). In some cases, specific amendment regulations are included for convenience.
The list is in alphabetical order. Click on a letter to jump to that part of the list:
- 34/2001 - Alberta Personal Income Tax Withholding Regulation
- 187/1997 - Alberta Treasury Branches Regulation
Appropriation Acts (for 2016-17):
Climate Leadership Act (shared responsbility with Agriculture and Forestry)
Electric Utilities Act (Alberta Energy responsibility)
Emergency 911 Act (Alberta Municipal Affairs responsibility)
- 19/2003 - University of Calgary and University Technologies International Exemption Regulation
- 128/2002 - Funds and Agencies Exemption Regulation
- 190/1997 - Treasury Branches Deposit Fund Exemption Regulation
- 112/1997 - Canmore Undermining Indemnity Regulation
- 235/1988 - Charging of Interest on Amounts Owing to the Crown Regulation
- 22/1997 - Indemnity Authorization Regulation
- 98/1978 - Revolving Fund Designation Regulation
- 165/2002 - Financial Consumers Regulation
- This act repealed and replaced the Fiscal Management Act.
- 143/1996 - Gaming and Liquor Regulation
- Horse Racing Alberta Amendment Act, 2014 (Unproclaimed)
Hospitals Act (Alberta Health / Alberta Infrastructure responsibility)
- 89/2012 - Crown's Right of Recovery Regulation
Hotel Room Tax Act (repealed and replaced with the Tourism Levy Act)
- Click here for all Regulations and amendments under the Insurance Act.
- 145/2009 - Office of Statistics and Information Regulation
- Please see Frequently asked questions about PRPPs.
Provincial Court Act; Court of Queen's Bench Act; Interpretation Act
- 196/2001 - Provincial Judges and Masters in Chambers Registered and Unregistered Pension Plans Regulation
- 366/1993 - Local Authorities Pension Plan Regulation
- 367/1993 - Management Employees Pension Plan Regulation
- 365/1993 - Public Sector Pension (Legislative Provisions) Regulation
- 368/1993 - Public Service Pension Plan Regulation
- 369/1993 - Special Forces Pension Plan Regulation
- 370/1993 - Universities Academic Pension Plan Regulation
- 31/2017 - Reform of Agencies, Boards and Commissions Compensation Regulation
- See also: Alberta Public Agencies Governance Act
- 115/1995 - Securities Regulation
Teachers' Pension Plans Act (shared responsibility with Education)
(Formerly Hotel Room Tax Act)
- 104/2008 - Unclaimed Personal Property and Vested Property Act - General Regulation