Insurance information for Albertans who use
Transportation Network Companies providing ride-for-hire services
News releases from Alberta Transportation
- Transportation Network Company regulation and insurance driven by safety and fairness (June 28, 2016)
- Government announces go-forward plan for emerging ride-for-hire services in Alberta (February 29, 2016)
- Superintendent of Insurance Bulletin 04-2016 provides information on a new Alberta Standard Automobile Insurance Policy Form, Transportation Network S.P.F. No. 9, which has been approved for use in Alberta (effective July 1, 2016).
- Online Bulletin: Know the risks before participating in ride sharing services (July 27, 2015)
- Superintendent of Insurance Notice 02-2015 – Caution regarding Ride Sharing Services and Insurance (July 27, 2015)
Click here for a pdf version of this graphic.
Page last updated: July 5, 2017