Information for Consumers
The following information is available in this section and is also available from the left-side menu.
- Automobile Insurance Policies, Certificates and Application Forms; Endorsements; information on Automobile Insurance Complaints; and Automobile Accident Benefit Claim and Prescribed Forms.
- Useful tips and information, and a Summary and Collision Worksheet form you can print and keep in your glove compartment.
- Lists of Insurers, Reciprocal Insurance Exchanges, and Fraternal Societies licensed in Alberta, and no longer licensed in Alberta, including Complaint Liaison Officers. See also: Financial Data for Alberta Incorporated Insurance Companies.
- Information on Insurance Claim or Policy Complaints; Dispute Resolution Process; Insurance Conduct Complaints; and Insurance Industry Information.
- Tips on what to do before and after a flood, overland flooding, vehicle damage, claims, resources from the Insurance Bureau of Canada, the Disaster Recovery Program and more.
- 5 things homeowners should know about property insurance.
Transportation Network Companies providing Ride-for-Hire Services - Insurance Information for Albertans
- See the Wildfires and Insurance page for information for Albertans impacted by the Fort McMurray wildfires.
- Report on Insurance
Coverages for the Alberta Voluntary Sector (06/14/07)
(See also: Non-Profit Sector Insurance Toolkit (Alberta Justice and Attorney General, 2006)
Page last updated: January 20, 2017