Private Sector Pensions - CAPSA Documents
From the Canadian Association of Pension Supervisory Authorities (CAPSA)
The links to the following documents, which represent final versions of CAPSA documents, are provided for your convenience. For more information about CAPSA, including information on draft or in-progress initiatives, please visit their website.
Alberta Treasury Board and Finance is not responsible for this site or its content. Our Privacy Statement applies to our website only.
Dates released are in mm/dd/yy format.
- Guideline No. 1: Flexible Pension Plans (04/30/99)
- Guideline No. 2: Electronic Communication in the Pension Industry (02/15/02)
- Guideline No. 3: Capital Accumulation Plans (05/28/04)
- Guideline No. 4: Pension Plan Governance (12/22/16)
- Guideline No. 5: Fund Holder Arrangements (03/01/11)
- Guideline No. 6: Pension Plan Prudent Investment Practices (and self-assessment questionnaire) (11/15/11)
- Guideline No. 7: Pension Plan Funding Policy (11/15/11)
- Guideline No. 8: Defined Contribution Pension Plans (03/31/14)
- Regulatory Principles for Model Pension Law (06/20/05)
- Agreement Respecting Multi-Jurisdictional Pension Plans (05/20/11)
Agreement | Commentary Guide | Administrative Procedures