Corporate Income Tax - Forms
The menu to your right links to Corporate Income Tax form categories. The forms will open in a separate window, and are in PDF format. You need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and/or print these forms.
- MAIL: Tax and Revenue Administration
Alberta Treasury Board and Finance
9811 - 109 Street
Edmonton, AB T5K 2L5
- FAX: 780-427-0348
If you have any questions, please contact TRA:
- PHONE: 780-427-3044 - Monday to Friday, 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Toll free within Alberta: dial 310-0000, then 780-427-3044.
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Certified Software:
- See also: AT1
Guide to Completion of the Alberta
Corporate Income Tax Return.
- AT100 - Preparing and Filing
the Alberta Corporate Income Tax Return, 1998 and Subsequent Taxation Years (Jul-12)
- AT1 - Alberta Corporate
Income Tax Return for 2001 & Subsequent Taxation Years - s.36(1) (Jun-15)
- AT1 Schedule 1 (Form AT2) - Alberta Small Business Deduction - s.22:
- AT1 Schedule 2 (Form AT271) - Alberta Income Allocation
Factor - s.19,20(2) (Jul-12)
- AT1 Schedule 4 (Form AT201) - Alberta Foreign Investment
Income Tax Credit - s.23 (Jul-12)
- AT1 Schedule 5 (Form AT176) - Alberta Royalty Tax Deduction - s.20:
- AT1 Schedule 8 (Form AT5) - Alberta Political
Contributions Tax Credit - s.24 (Jul-12)
- AT1 Schedule 9 and Schedule 9 Supplemental (Forms AT190 and AT192) (Oct-12)
See below for Alberta Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) Tax Credit forms
- AT1 Schedule 10 (Form AT293) - Alberta Loss Carry-Back
Application - s.9,18 (Jul-12)
- AT1 Schedule 12 (Form AT112) - Alberta Income/Loss
Reconciliation - s.9,18 (Mar-14)
- AT1 Schedule 13 (Form AT13) - Alberta Capital Cost
Allowance (CCA) - s.8 (Jul-12)
- AT1 Schedule 14 (Form AT14) - Alberta Cumulative
Eligible Capital Deduction - s.8 (Jul-12)
- AT1 Schedule 15 ( Form AT237) - Alberta Resource
Related Deductions - s.11 (Mar-14)
- AT1 Schedule 16 (Form AT238) - Alberta Scientific
Research Expenditures - s.8 (Jul-12)
- AT1 Schedule 17 (Form AT170) - Alberta Reserves - s.8 (Mar-14)
- AT1 Schedule 18 (Form AT18) - Alberta Dispositions
of Capital Property - s.9 (Mar-14)
- AT1 Schedule 20 (Form AT20) - Alberta Charitable
Donations & Gifts Deduction - s.8 (Jan-15)
- AT1 Schedule 21 (Form AT173) - Alberta Calculation of Current Year Loss and Continuity of Losses - s.9, 18 (Mar-14)
- AT1 Schedule 9 (Form AT190) - Scientific Research
and Experimental Development (SR&ED) Tax Credit - s.26.6 (Oct-12)
- AT1 Schedule 9 Supplemental (Form AT192) - for taxation years ending on or before March 31, 2012 (Jan-13)
This form has been developed for calculating the Grind. Claimants are to use it with AT1 Schedule 9.
- AT4960 - Alberta SR&ED Tax Credit - Listing of SR&ED Projects Claimed in Alberta - s.26.6 (Oct-09)
- See also:
Guide to Claiming the SR&ED Tax Credit
SRED-1 Information Circular and SRED Special Notice Vol. 5 No. 35
- AT2095 - Alberta Insurance Premiums Tax Return - IPTR:
Tax and Revenue Administration (TRA) no longer mails the Insurance Premiums Tax Return to insurers. The insurer is responsible to obtain the return from our website (see above) or by contacting our office.
When submitting the tax return, you must also provide a copy of one of the following documents from the fourth quarter return submitted to the Superintendent of Insurance: P&C pages 67.10 and 93.30 OR LIFE pages 95.010 and 95.020.
The tax return is to be received by TRA on or before the 75th day following the taxation year-end. Late filed returns may be subject to a late filing penalty. The tax due for a taxation year must also be received on or before the 75th day following the taxation year-end. Interest will be charged on late payments.
Fillable and saveable PDF forms - see instructions to your right if you have problems opening the forms.
- AT107 - Alberta Election
on Disposition of Property by a Taxpayer to a Taxable Canadian
- AT108 - Alberta Election
on Disposition of Property by a Partnership to a Taxable Canadian
- AT109 - Alberta Election on Disposition of Property by a Taxpayer to a Canadian Partnership (Aug-14)
- AT97 - Notice of Objection - s.48(1) (Apr-14)
Fillable and saveable PDF form - see instructions to your right if you have problems opening the form.
- AT184 - Waiver in Respect
of Time Limit for Assessment, Reassessment or Determination - s.43(1)(d)(i)(B) (Jul-12)
- AT2156 - Notice of Revocation of Waiver (Jul-12)
- AT4930 - Alberta Consent Form (Aug-12)