Tax & Revenue Administration - Direct Deposit
for Corporate Income Tax and/or Carbon Levy Refunds
Direct deposit is a convenient, reliable, and secure way to receive a refund from Tax and Revenue Administration (TRA).
For the following programs, see how to apply through our TRA Client Self-Service (TRACS) system:
- Corporate Income Tax (CIT)
- Carbon Levy Claimants
If you are already signed up for direct deposit for one or more accounts or programs, we will use the information we have on file.
If you have not already signed up for direct deposit, follow these simple steps:
- Login to your TRACS account
- Select the ‘Manage Direct Deposit’ menu item
- Enter your banking information and contact information
- Click ‘Submit’
See our TRACS webpage to set up a TRACS account.
Once you have a TRACS account, you will be able to:
- View financial information including installment balances
- View assessment information including notices of assessment and reassessment
- Delegate other employees or authorized users to have access to the account
- Update your mailing address and other contact information