Tax & Revenue Administration (TRA) - Forms Index
The Government of Alberta recognizes that many First Nations people and communities in the province prefer not to describe themselves as Indians/Indian bands. These terms have been used where necessary to reflect their legal meaning in the federal Indian Act.
Forms for all programs administered by TRA are accessible from this page. See the menu to your right to access forms by program. The forms will open in a separate window, and are in PDF format. You need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and/or print these forms.
To request forms that are not available online, please contact TRA.
For all other information related to specific programs, see TRA Program Information.
Please note: see the Carbon Levy Publications and Forms page for submission instructions for Carbon Levy forms.
- MAIL: Tax and Revenue Administration
Alberta Treasury Board and Finance
9811 - 109 Street
Edmonton, AB T5K 2L5
- FAX: 780-427-0348
If you have any questions, please contact TRA:
- PHONE: 780-427-3044 - Monday to Friday, 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Toll free within Alberta: dial 310-0000, then 780-427-3044.
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- See the Carbon Levy Publications and Forms page.
- Corporate Tax Forms Index
- AT1 Tax Return & Schedules and Certified Software
- Scientific Research & Experimental Development (SR&ED) forms
- Insurance Premiums Tax
- Election forms
- Other forms related to filing of returns and applications
- Fuel Tax Forms Index
- General Fuel Tax Forms
- Alberta Farm Fuel Distribution Allowance (AFFDA)
- Aviation (AV) series
- Fuel Tax (FT) series
- Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG) series
- Propane (PRO) series
- Railway (RWY) series
- Tax Exempt Fuel User (TEFU) series
- Lists of Registered/Approved Entities