Tax & Revenue Administration (TRA) - Forms Index
Forms for all programs administered by TRA are accessible from this page. See the menu to your right to access forms by program. The forms will open in a separate window, and are in PDF format. You need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and/or print these forms.
To request forms that are not available online, please contact TRA.
For all other information related to specific programs, see TRA Program Information.
Please note: see the Carbon Levy Publications and Forms page for submission instructions for Carbon Levy forms.
- MAIL: Tax and Revenue Administration
Alberta Treasury Board and Finance
9811 - 109 Street
Edmonton, AB T5K 2L5
- FAX: 780-427-0348
If you have any questions, please contact TRA:
- PHONE: 780-427-3044 - Monday to Friday, 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Toll free within Alberta: dial 310-0000, then 780-427-3044.
- EMAIL: email@example.com
The Government of Alberta recognizes that many First Nations people and communities in the province prefer not to describe themselves as Indians/Indian bands. These terms have been used where necessary to reflect their legal meaning in the federal Indian Act.
- For all forms by category, see the Carbon Levy Publications and Forms page.
- For the Carbon Levy Inventory Declaration, please refer to this section for instructions.
- Corporate Tax Forms Index
- AT1 Tax Return & Schedules and Certified Software
- Scientific Research & Experimental Development (SR&ED) forms
- Insurance Premiums Tax
- Election forms
- Direct Deposit
- Other forms related to filing of returns and applications
- Please refer to our Direct Deposit web page for instructions.
- Fuel Tax Forms Index
- General Fuel Tax Forms
- Alberta Farm Fuel Distribution Allowance (AFFDA)
- Aviation (AV) series
- Fuel Tax (FT) series
- Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG) series
- Propane (PRO) series
- Railway (RWY) series
- Tax Exempt Fuel User (TEFU) series
- Lists of Registered/Approved Entities
- Please refer to our Carbon Levy Inventory Declaration section for instructions.