Corporate Income Tax - Forms

The menu to your right links to Corporate Income Tax form categories. The forms will open in a separate window, and are in PDF format. You need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and/or print these forms.

How to Submit Completed Forms to TRA

  • MAIL:  Tax and Revenue Administration
    Alberta Treasury Board and Finance
    9811 - 109 Street
    Edmonton, AB  T5K 2L5
  • FAX:  780-427-0348

If you have any questions, please contact TRA:

  • PHONE:  780-427-3044 - Monday to Friday, 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
    Toll free within Alberta:  dial 310-0000, then 780-427-3044.
  • EMAIL:

Corporate Income Tax Forms

AT1 Tax Return & Schedules for all taxation years ending in 1998 and subsequent

Back to Top

Scientific Research and Experimental Development Tax Credit Forms (SR&ED)

Back to Top

Insurance Premiums Tax Forms

Tax and Revenue Administration (TRA) no longer mails the Insurance Premiums Tax Return to insurers. The insurer is responsible to obtain the return from our website (see above) or by contacting our office.

When submitting the tax return, you must also provide a copy of one of the following documents from the fourth quarter return submitted to the Superintendent of Insurance: P&C pages 67.10 and 93.30 OR LIFE pages 95.010 and 95.020.

The tax return is to be received by TRA on or before the 75th day following the taxation year-end. Late filed returns may be subject to a late filing penalty. The tax due for a taxation year must also be received on or before the 75th day following the taxation year-end. Interest will be charged on late payments.

Back to Top

Election Forms

Fillable and saveable PDF forms - see instructions to your right if you have problems opening the forms.

Back to Top

Corporate Income Tax - Application for Direct Deposit


Other Forms Related to Filing of Corporate Tax Returns and Applications

Back to Top


Page last updated:  November 15, 2018