Tax & Revenue Administration - Direct Deposit
for Corporate Income Tax and/or Carbon Levy Refunds
Direct deposit is a convenient, reliable, and secure way to receive a refund from Tax and Revenue Administration (TRA).
For the following programs, see how to apply through our TRA Client Self-Service (TRACS) system:
- Corporate Income Tax (CIT)
- Carbon Levy Claimants
If you have not already signed up for direct deposit, follow these simple steps:
- Login to your TRACS account
- Select the ‘Manage Direct Deposit’ menu item
- Enter your banking information and contact information
- Click ‘Submit’
See our TRACS webpage to set up a TRACS account.
Once you have a TRACS account, you will be able to:
- View financial information including installment balances
- View assessment information including notices of assessment and reassessment
- Delegate other employees or authorized users to have access to the account
- Update your mailing address and other contact information
Administrative questions about making payments to TRA, corporate income tax, carbon levy, insurance premiums tax, fuel tax, tobacco tax, tourism levy, Emergency 911 Levy, International Fuel Tax Agreement, Alberta Indian Tax Exemption program, Lloydminster Competitive Adjustment Grant and Health Cost Recovery program:
HOLIDAY CLOSURE INFORMATION: See holiday closure dates.
MAIL: Tax and Revenue Administration
Alberta Treasury Board and Finance
9811 - 109 Street
Edmonton, AB T5K 2L5
PHONE: 780-427-3044 - Monday to Friday, 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Toll free within Alberta: dial 310-0000, then 780-427-3044.