Tobacco Tax - Forms
The menu to your right links to Tobacco Tax form categories. The forms will open in a separate window, and are in PDF format. You need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and/or print these forms.
- MAIL: Tax and Revenue Administration
Alberta Treasury Board and Finance
9811 - 109 Street
Edmonton, AB T5K 2L5
- FAX: 780-427-0348
If you have any questions, please contact TRA:
- PHONE: 780-427-3044 - Monday to Friday, 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Toll free within Alberta: dial 310-0000, then 780-427-3044.
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- AT347 - Tobacco Licence Application (Oct-18)
- AT350 - Tobacco Licence Application - Schedule A (Oct-18)
- AT300 - Tobacco Tax Return (Mar-13)
- AT311 - Tobacco Tax Return Schedule A: Tax Memo Purchases (Mar-13)
- AT301 - Tobacco Tax Return Schedule B: Non-Tax Memo Purchases (Mar-13)
- AT304 - Tobacco Tax Return Schedule C: Non-Taxable Tobacco Sales Summary (Oct-15)
- AT346 - Tobacco Tax Refund Application - Collectors (Oct-15)
- AT378 - Alberta Tobacco Tax Collectors - Declaration of Inventory of Tobacco Products (Oct-15)
- AT379 - Declaration of Inventory of Cigars - Schedule A (Oct-15)
- AT396 - Declaration of Inventory of Tobacco Products by Trustee or Receiver (Oct-15)
- AT4771 - Tobacco Tax Refund Application - Retailers (Oct-15)
- AT216 - Alberta Duty Free Shop Registration (Mar-13)
- Please note: The following forms are fillable and saveable, but they cannot be emailed. Please complete the form, sign and mail or fax it to Tax and Revenue Administration.
- If your browser doesn't automatically display the form when you click on the link, or you get an error message, right-click on the link and select "Save Target As"; or "Save Link As", save the form to your computer, and open it with Acrobat Reader.
- AT4930 - Alberta Consent Form (Aug-12)