Tourism Levy - Publications
The Tourism Levy series of publications is primarily intended to be used by Alberta hotel operators. Please use the menu to your right to link to the publication categories for Tourism Levy.
- TRA-1R1 - An Introduction to Tax and Revenue Administration (Mar-18)
- TRA-2 - TRA Fairness and Service Pledge (Jul-18)
- TRA-3 - Alberta Commodity Tax Acts - Voluntary Disclosures (Nov-18)
- TL-1R3 - Overview of Tourism Levy Act (Jan-10)
- TL-2R4 - Responsibilities of Operators Providing Accommodation (Mar-18)
- TL-3 - Administration (Nov-05)
- TL-4R1 - Waiver or Cancellation of Penalties or Interest (May-07)
- Vol. 7 No. 8 - Tourism Levy Application to Specific Situations (Apr-14)
- Vol. 7 No. 7 - Bill 38 - Tourism Levy Amendment Act, 2009 (Jul-09)
- Tourism Levy Top 10 Tips Guide (Jan-18)
See Alberta Tourism Levy (formerly Hotel Room Tax) Rates (from January 2000 to current).
Administrative questions about making payments to TRA and the tourism levy:
HOLIDAY CLOSURE INFORMATION: See holiday closure dates.
MAIL: Tax and Revenue Administration
Alberta Treasury Board and Finance
9811 - 109 Street
Edmonton, AB T5K 2L5
PHONE: 780-427-3044 - Monday to Friday, 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Toll free within Alberta: dial 310-0000, then 780-427-3044.